Thursday, July 19, 2007

Kenny Gems

So I couldn't let another day go by without sharing the pearls of wisdom I received from Kenny today. And I quote, "Dude, I am a bad ass! I've been up at 6 every morning until 2 every night for the last four nights! No one is working as hard as I am!" Followed that same evening with this exchange:

ME: Kenny, how did your crit go?

Kenny: (Shaking head) Maybe my schedule wasn't such a good idea after all.

And then the pieste de la resistance:

Kenny: I've been brushing my teeth like six times a day. I catch myself looking in the mirror and thinking, "Dude, you are going crazy!"

What more can I say folks. I did learn what his big issue was with the program. With all of Kenny's energy (did I mention that he likened himself to a Greek god shortly after his morning bad ass pronouncement?) he wanted to construct the final Architecture department project in addition to his own Urban Planning final project and his instructor wouldn't let him. Saying he couldn't focus as it was on the big picture of his own project let alone a second project in a field he hadn't been studying for 5 weeks. Kenny didn't think too highly of his instructors opinion. Now he is obsessively brushing his teeth and watching himself in the mirror. You do the math.

That's it folks. I'm off to bed after my own marathon day in the studio. I will post a new photo of the "mound" I am creating tomorrow. For now, sleep well. Talk soon. B

2 comments:

G said...

Kenny Rules!

Anonymous said...

Good post.